Rio Tinto is a leading international mining group. The Group's major products include aluminium, copper, diamonds, energy products, gold, industrial minerals (borates, titanium dioxide, salt and talc), and iron ore.
- Rio Tinto agrees US$350M investment for Diavik mine
- China accuses Rio of six-year "commercial espionage" program
- Police detain Shougang executive in Rio espionage probe
- Rio Tinto employees arrested amid reports of Chinese climbdown in iron-ore negociations
- Rio Tinto calls off sale of borates business