BHP Billiton (ASX:BHP) is a global leader in the resources industry.
Formed from a merger between BHP and Billiton, the company is a leader in the extraction and sales of most natural resources, and is particularily strong in Iron Ore, Coking and Thermal Coal, Copper, Zinc, Oil & Gas, Diamonds and most materials key to the production of steel.
- BHP Billiton says restocking in China "largely complete"
- BHP Billiton introduces new pricing mechanism for iron-ore
- Analysts expect upbeat BHP quarterly results on increased Chinese demand
- BHP expect market conditions to remain uncertain
- BHP Billiton profit rises 57%, dividend up 41%