China finds Asia's largest iron-ore deposit, again
China announced that it has discovered Asia's largest iron-ore deposit in Benxi, Lioning provice - again. It is unclear whether this is a new deposit or a re-run of the news first published on April 30th.
The report this time round quotes reserves of 3 billion metric tons rather than 2 billion, but doesn't mention the 1,000m between the ground and the reserves that made the previous discovery less of an excitement.
Bengang Steel Plates Co. (SZ:000761), a steel maker based in Benxi, surged to the 10 percent trading cap. Angang Steel (SZ:000898;HK:0347), the largest steel maker in Liaoning province, added 7.42 percent on Shenzhen trading and 5.32 percent on Hong Kong trading.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支