Golden Goliath triggers conversion clause for 9.1 million warrants
Gold and silver explorer Golden Goliath Resources (CVE:GNG)(PINK:GGTHF) said Monday it is forcing the conversion of about 9.1 million share purchase warrants, which could lead to proceeds of up to $2.3 million.
Because the company's common shares have traded at a weighted average price of greater than $0.40 for more than 20 consecutive days, it triggered a provision that forces warrant holders to exercise their warrants within 30 days from when they are first notified. Otherwise, their warrants will expire worthless.
Each warrant is exercisable to purchase one common share at a price of $0.25 for two years.
The company said it does not know how many warrants will be exercised, but it will raise about $2.3 million if all the warrants are used.
Golden Goliath's exploration activities are focused in the Sierra Madre Occidental Mountains of northwestern Mexico.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支