Solitario Exploration to launch common stock offering
Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (AMEX: XPL)(TSE:SLR) said Wednesday that it plans to raise proceeds through a public common stock offering.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as the sole manager of the offering. The size of the offering and other terms were not disclosed.
Denver, Colorado-based Solitario said it plans to use the proceeds to complete a feasibility study, and advance permitting and exploration drilling at its Mt. Hamilton gold-silver project in Nevada.
The funds will also be used for exploration in Peru and Mexico, as well as to repay certain short-term loans.
Aside from Mt. Hamilton, the company holds an interest in the Bongara zinc project in Peru, where partner Votorantim Metais is funding the project through production. Solatario is also exploring in Brazil and Mexico.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支