Soho Resources pursues US listing
Mexico-focused gold and silver explorer Soho Resources Corp (CVE:SOH) said Tuesday that it has retained services to help the company pursue a listing on the US exchange OTCQX.
Pending approval, Soho's listing on the OTCQX is expected to be completed during the second quarter.
"With the enhanced U.S. based trading platform offered by the OTCQX, we are pleased to be able to better serve our growing number of U.S. investors who are following Soho Resources," said president and CEO Ralph Shearing.
Soho, which is currently listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange, has hired financial services firm Merriman Capital to help the company pursue a US listing.
"We are looking forward to higher visibility in the largest market in the world and look forward to working with Merriman Capital in this regard," added Shearing.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支