Frontier appoints lead engineering consultant for Zandkopsdrift PEA
Frontier Rare Earths (TSE:FRO)(TSE:FRO.WT) said Thursday that it has appointed a lead engineering consultant for the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) on its Zandkopsdrift rare earth project in South Africa, due out by the end of the third quarter.
The company said that SNC-Lavalin will work closely with Frontier's previously-appointed other consultants, including SGS Minerals Services and The MSA Group, who are responsible for geology and mineral resource estimation.
Under international reporting standards, Zandkopsdrift is recognized as one of the largest rare earth deposits in the world. The Zandkopsdrift B Zone is estimated to contain around 450,000 tonnes of total rare earth oxides (TREO).
"We are very pleased to have appointed SNC-Lavalin to our project team and believe that this represents another important step in the development of Zandkopsdrift," said CEO James Kenny.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支