White Tiger Mining to raise up to $1.5m
Junior explorer White Tiger Mining (CVE:WTC) said Friday that it plans to raise up to $1.5 million through a non-brokered private placement financing.
The company will issue up to 5.0 million non-flow through units at $0.30 each. Each unit will consist of one common share and one half of a share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to purchase an additional common share at $0.40 for a period of one year from closing.
The new funds will be used for additional drilling on its RM Zone, a target on its Marshall Lake copper, silver and gold property in Ontario.
During the current drill program at the property, the strike length of copper mineralization has been traced for 125 metres towards the historical copper occurrence known as the "Lease Zone", allowing the current RM Zone a potential 325 metre of strike length.
The company said that it may pay finders' fees in the amount of 7% of the proceeds raised from the offering.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支