St. Elias inks new deal for Cueva Blanca with Intigold Mines
St. Elias Mines (CVE:SLI) said Monday that it has terminated a previous agreement to sell 60% of its Cueva Blanca gold property to Amarok Resources, instead opting to sell the stake to Intigold Mines (CVE:IGD).
Under the terms of the new option deal, Intigold can earn a 60% carried interest in the project, located in Northern Peru, subject to a 1.5% net smelter return royalty.
Cueva Blanca covers 1,200 hectares and is located along the same geological trend as a number of multi-million ounce deposits, including Yanacocha, Pierina and Lagunas Norte. Past assay results from the deposit include 9.5 metres of 8.09 g/t gold, including 1.5 metres of 35.84 g/t gold.
To acquire the 60% carried interest, Intigold must make cash payments of $0.2 million to St. Elias over a two-year period, as well as issue 1.0 million Intigold shares and incur $1.5 million in exploration expenditures over a three-year time frame.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支