NMC Resource hits 66% of 2010 sales in Q1
Vancouver-based NMC Resource Corp (CVE:NRC), a molybdenum mining company, announced Friday that it has already reached more than half of 2010 sales during the first quarter of this year.
Sales figures for the first quarter ending March 31 accounted for 66.4% of 2010 sales at C$3.7 million. Total revenue generated in 2010 was $5.6 million.
Throughout the first quarter, NMC produced 212,708 pounds of molybdenum with a daily throughput of 860 tonnes at its Moland Mind in South Korea, which began production in April of last year.
Financial results for first quarter are due in June this year, the company said.
NMC is part of the Dong Won Resource Group in South Korea, which has produced iron, coal, oil and gas since 1962.
The company's shares climbed 1.45% to trade at $0.70 as of Friday 12 p.m. EST.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支