NQ Exploration makes first appointment to advisory board
NQ Exploration (CVE:NQE) announced Wednesday that it has appointed Michel Gauthier to its advisory board.
In his new role, Gauthier will act as technical consultant. His past work experience, working as a consultant and professor of economic geology, has given him knowledge of many types of deposits, the company said, having co-founded the Eleonor project in James Bay.
The engineering geologist brings 40 years of experience in mining exploration. In 1982, he graduated from Ecole Polytechnique, with a doctoral degree in geophysics.
Gauthier also acquired mineral industry management experience as a mining portfolio manager for the Fonds Solidarite FTQ, and as a technical consultant for legal and brokerage firms.
Quebec-based NQ Exploration is a mineral and exploration company with a solid portfolio of 11 mining properties in the James Bay and Abitibi regions of Quebec.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支