Argent Minerals appoints Ross Smyth-Kirk to the board
Argent Minerals (ASX: ARD) has appointed Ross Smyth-Kirk to the board as a non-executive director.
Smyth-Kirk is a highly experienced participant in the Australian and international mining industry with a background in investment finance.
He is the chairman of Kingsgate Consolidated (ASX: KCN), a major Australian minerals company which, through its Chatree Gold Mine in Thailand, was one of the first Australian companies to successfully develop large scale mining operations in Asia.
Smyth-Kirk was one of the founding directors of the Australian investment company Clayton Robard Management Limited.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支