Richmond Mining raises A$4.5m in private placement and launches SPP
Richmond Mining (ASX: RHM) has raised A$4.5 million from a placement of 14.1 million shares at $0.32, with the funding injection to progress the Buena Vista iron project in Nevada, U.S.
Additional funding will also be raised by Richmond after launching a share purchase plan at the same price, which will allow shareholders to purchase an additional parcel of up to $15,000 worth.
The company is actively pursuing project finance for the development of Buena Vista, with the new funding injection to be applied towards the outstanding balance of US$2,812,500 for the acquisition of three rod mills.
Funds will also be used as general working capital at the project, that will be directed towards both securing the remaining Buena Vista permits and the undertaking of detailed engineering design work as a precursor to finalising the project's EPC contract.
Richmond last month received some positive news at Buena Vista, with a Feasibility Study at the West Deposit delivering:
- Capital cost of US$161 million;
- IRR of 41% (using a conservative average FOB concentrate price for the initial 10 years of US$110);
- Average annual high grade iron ore concentrate production of 1.75 million wet metric tonnes grading 67.5% total iron, with very low impurities over an initial 10 year mine life;
- Free after tax cash flow of US$476 million from the first 10 years of operations; and
- First concentrate delivery targeted for December quarter 2012.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支