Cortona Resources to raise A$3.5m in placement for Dargues Reef Gold Project
Cortona Resources (ASX: CRC) has exited a trading halt after announcing a placement to progress the Dargues Reef Gold Project.
Cortona will issue 25 million shares at $0.14 to raise $3.5 million, and highlighting support for the company, the placement was oversubscribed.
The company's mining contractor GBR Mining and Industrial Services has committed to subscribe for $1 million pursuant to the placement.
The funds can now progress the early site work and design for key plant items at Dargues, such as the ball mill and other long lead items.
Importantly - these costs are included in the Dargues Feasibility Study.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支