AusQuest eyes large scale gold silver system in West Africa
AusQuest (ASX: AQD) has received additional highly anomalous silver results from the emerging Phaco Prospect at the company's Comoe joint venture in Burkina Faso.
AusQuest said that the results provide further support for the concept of a large-scale gold silver VMS system - extending to depth.
Around 60% of the silver and all the gold assay results from the program completed in July 2011 have been received, with highlights including:
- 20 metres at 45.96g/t silver, including 1 metre at 719g/t silver;
- 36 metres at 18.45g/t silver;
- 16 metres at 20.99g/t silver; and
- 34 metres at 10.37g/t silver.
Adding some interest to the prospect are some previously reported gold results, including:
- 12 metres at 4.92g/t gold;
- 15 metres at 2.65g/t gold;
- 17 metres at 3.55g/t gold; and
- 8 metres at 7.75g/t gold.
AusQuest said that the best silver intersections occur where large thicknesses of anomalous silver are laterally and vertically extensive - with anomalous intersections of above 2g/t silver up to 100 metres wide.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支