Laconia Resources in pre-open pending 'material joint venture' announcement
Laconia Resources (ASX: LCR) has been granted a trading halt from the ASX pending a material joint venture agreement announcement, with the company's shares placed in pre-open.
Laconia has not yet indicated where or with which company the potential agreement is with.
The company though is in an interesting phase, recently commencing a reverse circulation program at the Lennons Find Base Metals Project, targeting an increase to the resource base.
The project currently has a JORC Inferred Resource of 853,000 tonnes at 7.7% zinc, 1.8% lead, 0.7% copper and 115g/t silver - hosted at the Hammerhead sulphide zone.
Lennons Find hosts five volcanic hosted massive sulphide prospects, with mineralisation open down dip and along strike.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支