Rey Resources in voluntary suspension pending capital raising update
Rey Resources (ASX: REY) has been granted a voluntary suspension by the ASX following two days in a trading halt - with the company's shares to remain in pre-open.
The voluntary suspension allows Rey time for, '... clarification of some uncertainties in relation to the capital raising approved by shareholders on 5 August 2011.'
Rey said all of the resolutions put to shareholders at the Extraordinary General Meeting at the end of last week were unanimously carried on a show of hands.
The company expects the voluntary suspension to be lifted during the week beginning Monday 15 August.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支