Imugene exits trading halt with Global License Agreement announcement
Imugene (ASX: IMU) has been released from a trading halt post the announcement that the company has received notification of termination of the global license agreement with Novartis.
The agreement was for the development and commercialisation of its vaccines for pigs and poultry.
Imugene said that the response to further enquiries regarding the decision, was that the reason for termination was "an internal decision by the licensor to discontinue investment in the development of this technology".
The company added that no further information has been provided regarding the termination, and during the recent management visit to the U.S. operations there was no indication that termination of the venture was being considered.
Imugene added that the notice of termination is very unexpected, and that the company is disappointed with the outcome.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支