Montezuma Mining to appoint new chairman on retirement of Denis O’Meara
Montezuma Mining Company (ASX: MZM) will appoint Seamus Cornelius as chairman following the retirement of the company's founding chairman, Denis O'Meara, on 30 June 2011.
Cornelius will brings 21 years of corporate experience in both legal and commercial negotiations to the board of directors. He has been based in Shanghai and Beijing since 1993 where he has been living and working as a corporate lawyer.
From 2000 to 2010, Cornelius was an international partner with one of Australia's leading law firms and specialised in dealing with cross border investments, particularly in the energy and resource sectors.
Montezuma is expecting results shortly from the completed manganese focused reverse circulation drilling program at the highly prospective Butcherbird Manganese/Copper Project in Western Australia.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支