Antipa Minerals granted trading halt pending announcement
Antipa Minerals (ASX: AZY) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX, with the company's shares placed in pre-open.
Antipa has not yet indicated to the market what the announcement relates to, with the pre-open status to remain until the earlier of normal trading on Wednesday 7 September 2011 or the announcement being released.
Just last week the company announced that at the Citadel Project, a VTEM electromagnetic survey extended the existing Magnum Target Area, while also defining new high priority targets.
The project is located in a prospective area 100 kilometres north of Newcrest Mining's (ASX: NCM) Telfer gold mine in Western Australia.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支