Legend Mining appoints Dennis Wilkins as company secretary
Legend Mining (ASX: LEG) has appointed Dennis Wilkins as company secretary, replacing Tony Walsh and Brett White.
Wilkins is the principal of DWCorporate Pty Ltd and has a track record of more than 25 years in financial and corporate management focused mainly in the resources sector.
Mark Wilson, Legend's managing director, said "we are very pleased to recruit someone of the calibre of Mr Wilkins and look forward to working with him and the team at DWCorporate."
Legend's exploration focus is on the discovery of iron ore, base metal and precious metal deposits at its project areas in Cameroon and Western Australia.
The company's current 2011 drill program is designed to cover multiple iron targets at the Ngovayang project in Cameroon, West Africa.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支