Lodestar Minerals shares soar nearly 300%, receives ASX 'please explain'
Lodestar Minerals (ASX: LSR) has received some major investor attention in the last month with a near 300% share spike, with the company coming onto the ASX radar and receiving a price and volume 'please explain' query.
Lodestar's shares hit $0.19 intra-day today, almost triple the $0.065 closing price on Tuesday 9 August.
The company responded to the ASX saying that they are not aware of any material information that has not been released to the market, which may explain the sudden investor interest.
Lodestar did however state:
'Recent announcements to the ASX by Sipa Resources (ASX: SRI) and Ventnor Resources (ASX: VRX) in relation to drilling results on tenements held by Lodestar may explain the price change.'
Also located near Lodestar, Sipa and Ventnor - is the massive Sandfire Resources' (ASX: SFR) DeGrussa Project hosting 14.6 million tonnes at 4.6% copper and 1.6g/t gold.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支