Richmond Mining in pre-open pending capital raising announcement
Richmond Mining (ASX: RHM) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX pending a capital raising announcement, with the company's shares currently in pre-open.
Richmond has not yet indicated where the potential inflow of funds would be allocated.
The company's main focus is on the Buena Vista iron project in Nevada, U.S., which was recently acquired.
A recent Feasibility Study at the West Deposit provided some highly positive results for the company, which included:
- Capital cost of US$161 million;
- IRR of 41% (using a conservative average FOB concentrate price for the initial 10 years of US$110);
- Average annual high grade iron ore concentrate production of 1.75 million wet metric tonnes grading 67.5% total iron, with very low impurities over an initial 10 year mine life;
- Free after tax cash flow of US$476 million from the first 10 years of operations; and
- First concentrate delivery targeted for December quarter 2012.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支