Crescent Gold: Focus Minerals now holds 44.7% as shareholders accept takeover
Crescent Gold (ASX: CRE, TSX: CRA) shareholders are accepting the Focus Minerals (ASX: FML) off-market takeover offer, with Focus now holding 44.7% of Crescent.
The offer is open until Monday 15th August 2011.
All of the Crescent directors have already provided acceptances.
Focus is offering one share for every 1.18 Crescent, which is conditional on a minimum acceptance of 90% - representing a 30.5% premium.
The merger will make Focus one of Australia's top five gold producers with a 230,000 ounce production target in 2012 from multiple open pit and underground operations.
The combined group will have a JORC Resource of 4.3 million gold ounces.
In other Cresent news - last week the company announced gold production forecasts exceeded guidance by 8.5% in the June quarter, producing 23,871 ounces for a gross value of around US$36 million, based on a spot of US$1500.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支