IMX Resources appoints Neil Meadows as managing director
IMX Resources (ASX: IXR) has appointed Neil Meadows as the new managing director, and will commence in the position later in the month.
Meadows was the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy North Queensland Resources Industry Professional of the Year in 2009, and was the recipient in 2007 of the Mine Manager of the Year Award through the Sydney Mining Club.
Meadows can now provide leadership for the next stage of growth for IMX Resources, with the company recently reaching some major achievements including shipping the one millionth tonne of ore from Cairn Hill.
In a recent milestone, the company last month delivered a maiden Inferred JORC Resource of 109.8 million tonnes at 30.13% iron (27.5% iron cut-off grade) at Snaefell in South Australia.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支