Landore raises £2.25 million to upgrade nickel resources at Junior Lake
The group has agreed a subscription of 30.1 million new shares at 7.5p per subscription share.
The focus for the drilling will be to expand and upgrade the nickel resources at the B4-7 and VW deposits at Junior Lake project, which is in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
At the end of last year, Landore said its plan was to bring the Junior Lake nickel and copper resources up, so it can move the project into the mine development phase.
"We've always said that if we can increase our deposit from 50,000 to 75,000 tonnes then we've got a very economic nickel-copper mine," said chief executive Richard Prickett then.
The new subscription shares will account for 10.2% of the enlarged issued share capital.
Chairman Bill Humphries is taking up 3.35 million shares to take his stake to 8.07 per cent, while Richard Prickett has taken up 707,335 subscription shares to take his stake to 2.2 per cent.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支