Beowulf Mining says drilling remains suspended in Sweden
Beowulf (LON:BEM) has received official confirmation that it won't be prosecuted over alleged technical infringements relating to drilling carried out on its Kallak Project areas in Sweden.
The group is still awaiting a separate decision from the Mining Inspector in Bergsstaten, it said this morning.
In the same stock market announcement the AIM listed iron ore explorer said it continues to consult with the inspector and the local Saami community to resolve objections raised over its current work plans.
The Saami are worried drilling could affect the seasonal reindeer herding. "Drilling operations at both Kallak North and Kallak South will remain suspended pending the outcome of this process," the company added.
"A further update will be provided on the above matters in due course."
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支