Iron ore price rallies
Iron ore prices are on the move again, as ore for immediate delivery at
Tianjin port in China gained 2.1 percent to $120 a dry tonne, a fourth
day of gains.
Analysts in China believe the price will settle in the $100-$120 a tonne range as Chinese iron ore producers are a higher quartile cost producer and if the price falls much below this, then China imports more iron ore.
The third quarter is traditionally slow for iron ore useage and large increases in price are not expected. Reports out of China indicate that investment in infrastructure may begin again in late 2013 or early 2014.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支