Chile mining minister says mining investment set to climb
Chile expects new mining investment to reach US$112
billion by 2021, Mining Minister Hernan de Solminihac said on Wednesday.
This is 8 percent higher than the government forecast in November, due in part to nine new projects valued at US$3.6 billion and another 20 project proposals that updated their investment amounts, the minister said.
Out of the 112 billion dollars, US$86.7 billion dollars will be spent on copper mining, US$21.7 billion on gold and silver mining, and US$3.6 billion on iron and industrial minerals mining.
The northern region of Antofagasta will get the most investment, with US$43 billion, followed by the northern region of Atacama, with US$34 billion.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支