China's crude steel output climbs in September
China's average daily crude steel output edged up slightly to 2.152
million tonnes in the last 10 days of September from Sept 11-20, the
China Iron & Steel Association data showed on Monday.
CISA estimated the country's total production based on its members, including more than 80 large steel mills that account for about 80% of China's total steel output.
CISA members produced 1.788 million tonnes of crude steel on an average daily basis during the same period, up 0.48% from the preceding period, data showed.
Based on this, Australian iron ore listed companies including: Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO), Fortescue Metals (ASX:FMG), Atlas Iron (ASX:AGO) and soon to be iron ore producer Shree Minerals (ASX:SHH) have registered growth of late.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支