Yellow Rock Resources to send iron ore samples from Gabanintha to China
Yellow Rock Resources (ASX:YRR)
has received requests from potential buyers in China for 200 kilogram
bulk samples of vanidiferous iron ore from its Gabanintha
vanadium-titanium-iron ore project in Western Australia
The request resulted from meetings held between the interested parties and YRR directors who attended a Beijing conference recently.
Yellow has lodged an application with The Department of Mines and Petroleum (DMP) for a 4 hole reverse circulation drilling program to retrieve a 1 tonne sample of typical material for testing by the parties in China.
The samples will be used for due diligence assaying and to test the behaviour of the ore under furnace conditions.
Maiden sales of the ore should capture market attention, with Yellow Rock currently capitalised at under $5 million.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支