KGL Resources' massive sulphides intercept receives 'Drill hole of the Day'
KGL Resources' (ASX: KGL)
yesterday delivered some impressive massive sulphides from the Jervois
project in the Northern Territory, and received a 'Drill hole of the
Day' note from UBS Securities and distributed by Bell Potter.
PROACTIVE INVESTORS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Listen here.
The broker comment said:
KGL Resources (KGL.AX) has intersected massive sulphides from resource extension drilling at the Jervois Copper Project.
The diamond tail intersection reported 18m at 0.9% Cu, 15.7% Pb, 3.8% Zn, 726g/t Ag and 0.6g/t Au from 287m, including 9m at 1.5% Cu, 17.7% Pb, 3.1% Zn, 739g/t Au and 0.5g/t Au from 297.
On a pre-recovery basis, the intersection equates to 17.9% CuEq and using UBS LT prices, the primary intersection reports an insitu value of circa $1000/t. The company reports the intersection on a recovered basis at 10.3% CuEq.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支