Saracen Mineral Holdings lifts hedge book to 180,000 gold ounces
Saracen Mineral Holdings (ASX: SAR) has hedged another 38,500 ounces of gold to bring its total
hedging to 180,000 ounces at an average price of A$1,627.50.
Currently the yellow metal is priced at around A$1370 an ounce, providing the hedge book with a $258 paper gain per ounce.
The additional ounces have been on a “spot deferred” basis which means that they do not have a set delivery date and can be utilised at any time by the company for sales.
The advantage of this basis is that it allows the Saracen to sell gold production in excess of its current fixed hedge program into the new facility which will give a guaranteed minimum price for these ounces.
At the company's Red October underground mine in Western Australia, production is forecast at 48,000 ounces planned for FY2014.
The “All in” costs are sub A$1,200/oz, with the Cash Costs sub A$900/oz.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支