Image Resources reaches regulatory milestone for mineral sands project, Western Australia
Image Resources (ASX: IMA)
has been granted approval by the Western Australian Environmental
Protection Authority to release a public environmental review for its
North Perth Basin mineral sands project.
The release of the PER document on 8th January 2014 provides for a five week public review period.
Image's mineral sands project incorporates conventional dry mining together with wet and dry processing of mineral sands.
The project is focused initially on the high grade, zircon rich Boonanarring deposit, an hour's drive from Perth.
Subject to the outcomes from the public review and parallel processing of secondary project approvals, all permits and approvals for construction work could be in place by September 2014.
First production and sales remain on track for first quarter of 2015, subject of to regulatory approvals, project finance and off-take arrangements.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支