Valence Industries brings Uley Graphite Project in South Australia into play on the ASX
Graphite player Valence Industries (ASX: VXL) has listed on the Australian Securities Exchange after raising $6.7 million from its initial public offering priced at $0.20 per share.
Valence, formerly Strategic Graphite, holds the Uley Graphite Project
in South Australia that had being previously in production.
Uley, located 23 kilometres from Port Lincoln, is recognised as a substantive and significant area of graphite mineralisation with one of the largest flake graphite deposits in the world.
It includes the Uley Graphite plant that was previously capable of producing up to 14,000 tonnes of graphite per year.
This is in need of some refurbishment to become fully operational after it was shut and put into care and maintenance in 1993.
Official quotation of the Company’s securities will commence on Monday, 6 January 2014.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支