Red Mountain Mining's bonanza gold find in the Philippines continues to excite
Red Mountain Mining’s (ASX: RMX)
shares have soared 143% today to $0.017 with more than 282 million
shares changing hands as excitement about its bonanza gold find at the
Lobo Prospect, Philippines, continues unabated.
This builds on yesterday’s 75% rise to $0.007 with 88 million shares traded.
Trenching had made a new bonanza high grade gold discovery of 2.6 metres at 28.6 grams per tonnes at the prospect within the Batangas Gold Project.
Notably, this indicates the presence of a series of high grade gold shoots occurring at least 500 metres along the South West Breccia structure.
The next set of trenching results are due in a week that could potentially define lode continuity at surface.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支