Precious Metal Resources hits 1.9kg per tonne silver at Halls Peak, New South Wales
Precious Metal Resources (ASX: PMR) has received results from the second diamond drill hole of a
six hole program being conducted at Gibsons Mine within the Halls Peak
base metal field in northern New South Wales.
Latest results include 3.5 metres at 949 grams per tonne silver with 1.6 metres at 1900 grams per tonne.
Precious is a 78% subsidiary of Sovereign Gold Company (ASX: SOC).
Results announced earler in January from the first hole included results of 1.48 metres at 19.2% zinc, 10.7% lead, 5.66% copper and 509 grams per tonne silver from 1.62 metres.
Four base metal mineralised zones and an underlying silver bearing zone were found to be continuous between holes, separated by 10 to 20 metres.
Notably, in both holes the silver mineralised zone is occurring beneath four zones of base metal mineralisation, suggesting mineralised beds of sedimentary exhalative origin, or SEDEX.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支