Desert Mines and Metals intercepts up to 9.27% molybdenum at Daehwa, South Korea
Desert Mines and Metals has reported numerous medium to high grade molybdenum and tungsten
intersections, with one very high grade molybdenum hit, from recent
drilling at its Daehwa project in South Korea.
A peak result of 0.28 metres at 9.27% molybdenum was assayed, typifying the type of mineralisation mined in the upper levels of the historic Daehwa and Donsan mine.
Drilling to date confirms that below the shallow workings, mineralised structures appear to be continuing with comparable grades. Also identified were several zones of broader low grade molybdenum and tungsten mineralisation.
State owned Korean Resources Corporation acted as drilling operator and also co-funded the program.
Logging and sampling of the remaining 940 metres of drill core is continuing, so more results should be on their way shortly.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支