Nido Petroleum, Lundin Petroleum mobilise rig to spud Indonesia oil well
Nido Petroleum (ASX: NDO) has been advised by operator Lundin Petroleum (STO: LUPE)
that the Hakuryu-11 jack-up rig is being towed to the Balqis-1 location
The Balqis-1 well will be followed by the Boni-1 well which will be drilled as an exploratory side-track well from the same surface location as Balqis-1
Swedish listed Lundin, capitalised at $5.9 billion, will drill the Balqis-1 exploration well plus Boni-1 sidetrack in the Baronang production sharing contract, and the Gobi-1 exploration well in the Gurita production sharing contract in the offshore Malay Basin.
The Balqis-1 exploration well will test the oil potential of the primary Upper and Lower Gabus Formation sandstones in a 3D defined structural closure. The Grabus has estimated Best Case Unrisked Prospective Resources of 47 million barrels of oil.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支