Firestrike Resources hits peak grade of 10.6% copper in wide mineralised zones, Utah
(ASX: FIE) recent surface sampling program at the Copper Ridge project
in Utah has identified wide zones of disseminated copper with peak
grades of up to 10.6%.
The zones parallel closely the style and grade of mineralisation currently being commercially mined in Lisbon Valley about 80 miles to the south that produces about 9,000 tonnes of copper per annum.
Highlighted grab samples include 10.6% copper with 1.4% lead and 0.55% zinc, 1.61% copper, 1.98% copper and 0.57% copper with 6.2% lead.
Continuous chip or channel samples across a number of outcrops at surface and at 3 different prospect locations returned:
- 26 metres at 1.10% copper including 2 metres at 1.91% copper and 2 metres at 3.5% copper;
- 5.5 metres at 0.58% copper including 0.5 metres at 2.34%); and
- 42 metres at 0.36% copper.
Of the 135 samples collected, 15 exceeded 1% copper; 115 were above 0.1% copper; and a 0.67% copper average grade across all samples above a 0.1% cut off grade.
A review of available literature is also now under way to seek to confirm the accuracy of the historical estimate (previously a heap leach operation) at the Harrison prospect.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支