Kimberley Diamonds to add to its Australian asset portfolio
Kimberley Diamonds (ASX:KDL) is set to grow its Australian asset portfolio and has gone into a trading halt pending an announcement.
The halt is likely to be in place the earlier of an announcement or start of trading on 18 February.
The company had a cash balance in excess of $17 million at the end of the last quarter ended 31 December 2013, selling 22,852 carats for a total sales value of US$16.2 million in during Q2 fiscal 2013-2014.
Kimberley Diamonds owns the Ellendale Diamond project in the West Kimberly region of Western Australia.
The Ellendale Mine produces predominantly gem and near-gem quality diamonds and is the world’s
leading source of rare fancy yellow diamonds, contributing an estimated 50% of the global supply.
It also has interests in other tenements in New South Wales and the Northern Territory that are prospective for gold and copper-gold.
- Bauxite Resources公司收到大量持股通知
- ASF Group的联营公司将Dawson West热煤项目的资源储量提升至6.45亿公吨
- White Cliff Minerals公司于Aucu项目发现新的矿化带
- Bauxite Resources公司非执行董事卸任
- South Boulder Mines公司董事长购买市售股份
- Carbon Energy公司筹资500万澳元以推进天然气项目
- South Boulder Mines公司降低Colluli钾肥项目的运营开支和资本开支