White Cliff Minerals (ASX:WCN) is a Western Australian based mineral exploration company.
See more information about White Cliff Minerals Ltd
White Cliff Minerals trenching finds more visible gold at Aucu
White Cliff Minerals (ASX:WCN) has identified visible gold in new trenches at the Aucu prospect, located within its Chanach copper-gold project in the Kyrgyz Republic.
These results extend mineralisation identified in the first two trenches, which had returned up to 19.8 grams per tonne gold.
The project is located in a highly prospective and well-endowed region, which boasts 93 million ounces of gold and 25 million tonnes of copper within 100 kilometres.
Results from the new trenches include:
- 2 metres at 3.23% copper and 4.5 grams per tonne gold with visible gold in the last sample, trench being extended;
- 5 metres at 3.2g/t gold and 2 metres at 2g/t gold; and
- 3 metres at 2.4g/t gold and 0.67% copper.
In particular, trench 2A - with results of 5.82g/t gold and 3.86% copper - extends the high grade Copper-Gold zone (CGZ1) to the east while trenches 15 and 21 extend the confirmed strike length of the lower gold zone to 120 metres in a west-north-west orientation.
That trenching continues to intersect visible gold, extending previous results, is a positive for White Cliff Minerals, reinforcing the potential of Aucu prospect to host significant copper-gold mineralisation.
Other White Cliff Minerals Ltd news
- White Cliff Minerals公布新资源
- White Cliff Minerals开始寻找锂矿的探矿之旅
- White Cliff Minerals预计本月将从Aucu获得新的黄金资源
- White Cliff Minerals在Comet矿井发现金异常
- White Cliff增加Aucu高品位黄金项目的所有权